Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Schlechte Qualitat

Schlechte Qualitat

Hallo seit tagen ist die Qualität total schlecht obwohl ich im Wlan bin und die Qualität extrem hoch gestellt habe.
Weis wer was?
4 Replies

Habe auch schon längere Zeit das gleiche Problem auf dem iPhone.
Egal was ich unter Soundqualität einstelle, es ist immer gleich. Der Sound ist teilweise extrem dünn und matschig.

Hello @Habicht1879 and @EinfachIch-87

Thanks for getting in touch. Hope it's okay if we reply in English.

So we can help you further we need a bit more info. Could you please let us know the following?

- Device and OS version

- Spotify version

- On what other devices you experience this issue as well

Let us know what you can find. Looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day.

Hi @guido, ich have the same problem. The sound is horrible. I have:
-a umidigi f2 device
-androit 10
-spotify Version 8.5.76.962
The weird thing is, that the horrible sound is just with Headphones. If i listen with my Smartphone speakers the Sound is normal. But my Headphones arent the Problem because the sound is normal when i watch YouTube etc. . I hope U can Help me quick, im paying Premium and cant listen to Song even with best quality settings

Hey @Degann,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! We'll happily help you sort this one out.

It's possible that some of the apps files have gotten corrupted and are causing such issues with the sound quality when using headphones. In such cases it's a good idea to perform a clean reinstall using the steps here. They are very thorough and ensure that no leftover files remain. 

We also recommend you try disabling any battery optimization software running on your phone. Follow these steps:

1. Mobile Settings> Apps> Spotify> Permissions. Allow everything you see there.
2. Mobile settings> Apps> Spotify> Battery> Optimize battery usage> select top All (not optimized for apps)> Spotify> disable.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.  

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts