Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Something went wrong

Solved!

Something went wrong

I know this is an regular error but I have already tried almost all solutions...

Clean install and log out from all accounts once...

I am using premium but I cant even see my home page or take a look at any of artists page

This problem keeps coming at: 

When I try to check radio

Check an artist's page (I mean main page, I can search it's name but cant see the page)

My homepage.

I am using samsung s5 mini (rooted) but at the start root was not effecting my spotify account so I thinking its not an issue about root.

Screenshot_2018-04-05-20-49-46.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Do you have an ad blocker on?  I had a similar issue, and had to whitelist a site to resolve.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Do you have an ad blocker on?  I had a similar issue, and had to whitelist a site to resolve.

Thanks a lot pal that worked just close my adblocker all works fine now

Screenshot_2018-04-05-23-37-55.png

You can also add spclient.wg.spotify.com to your whitelist and it will work without disabling your ad blocker.

I have the same issue since last night I don't have an add blocker. I've already changed the password uninstalled the app everything I can think off and it still won't work!!! Can anyone please help?

Maybe try without WiFi and see if it's a network issue?  Also, are you rooted, or are you on a stock OS?

Stock OS android 8.0 Huawei mate 10 pro, tried with WiFi with normal
network and nothing 😞

Sorry man, I'm not sure what else it could be.  Mine is working on my pixel 2.  Good luck!

Suggested posts