Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song-Radio Bug: Repeat- and Shuffle-Button doesn't work. Also no option to Download whole list.

Song-Radio Bug: Repeat- and Shuffle-Button doesn't work. Also no option to Download whole list.

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Samsung Galaxy S7

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hello Spotify-Community,
I would like to report a bug in Song-Radio (I don't know under which listed category, I can do that):
It started when I heard a Song in an album and turned on my repeat-function. When I changed to Song-Radio and wanted to listen to the list, the function was still active, but when I wanted to turn it off- I couldn't do it that easily. In the player-side there was no such function. When I went to the setting with the 3 points on the top right side, I see the two options Repeat and Shuffle, but they do not work. (Meaning there a not-functioning visual buttons). So I guess, that there is a bug. (Of course I solved it by going back to a normal song, turned off the repeat button and went back to song-radio, but I believe, that this is a mistake.)
Also I would love to have the option to download that list, like in the Album-Radio.
Also why is the Album-Radio layout a different one, than the Song-Radio Layout?

1 Reply

Hey @pegstar20,

Thank you for your post.

We can see that this was posted for some time ago. Are you still experience this? We made some changes to how the song radio works. We had an going issue of what you mention but it's now solved.

Keep us posted. We'll have an eye open for your reply 🙂

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts