Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs not playing in order

Solved!

Songs not playing in order

I have 250 songs in my playlist. It plays song 1-225 in order but then it starts over from 1 again. THAT means I have to physically press play on every song from 225-250. All songs are dowloaded and shuffle is NOT on.

Huawei P9

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there, I can help you figure out what's wrong, and i'm an Android user too, so i can help you.

1. Make sure you are running the latest version of Spotify.

2. When you play your first song.

3. Click on the name of the song at the bottom of the screen, next to the pause and play buttton.

4. Next to the name of the song, You should see 3 dots on the right of the name. Don't click on that, as that is the settings.

5. Below that you should see 2 arrows pointing at the ends of each other, this is the repeat/loop button.

6. If the button is green, it means it will loop the song.

7. Click it again and it should have a 1 on the top, this means it will repeat once again.

8. For it to not repeat, which is what you want, click on it again until the button is grey.

When the button is grey, it means that it will not repeat.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there, I can help you figure out what's wrong, and i'm an Android user too, so i can help you.

1. Make sure you are running the latest version of Spotify.

2. When you play your first song.

3. Click on the name of the song at the bottom of the screen, next to the pause and play buttton.

4. Next to the name of the song, You should see 3 dots on the right of the name. Don't click on that, as that is the settings.

5. Below that you should see 2 arrows pointing at the ends of each other, this is the repeat/loop button.

6. If the button is green, it means it will loop the song.

7. Click it again and it should have a 1 on the top, this means it will repeat once again.

8. For it to not repeat, which is what you want, click on it again until the button is grey.

When the button is grey, it means that it will not repeat.

Hope this helps!

Suggested posts