Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs randomly pausing and skipping

Songs randomly pausing and skipping

I've come across a few very annoying issues lately with my premium account on my Samsung Galaxy S8. Songs will randomly pause and will continuously be skipped without me even touching my phone screen. Sometimes the "Ok Google" feature on my phone will also be activated while the songs are skipping or pausing as well. I've cleared the data, uninstalled and re-installed Spotity, and reset my phone multiple times while this has been happening and have had no luck. I'm not too sure if this is glitch with a recent update or with my phone, but any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

2 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Thanks for the reply! However, reinstalling and restarting only helped temporarily. The issue resumed about 30-45 minutes after.

The Spotify version I'm using is 8.4.64.555 armV7

My phone operating system is REV1.0

Suggested posts