Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs stop playing and random ones start.

Songs stop playing and random ones start.

Plan

Premium

Country

Ireland

Device

Samsung galaxy A5

Operating system

?

My Question or Issue

Hi ....i have been using premium for a year now and im getting **bleep** of because last week this started happening and it wont stop. Everytime i play a song . It plays the first 20 seconds then it starts playing a song thats not even in my playlist or saved music..its songs from a different country and when they start playing it says that spotify is playing on web player ( chrome ) and the song is being played from there but i didnt conect to that . I dont know what to do and it keeps happening.....please help

Also in my recently played and heavy rotation section it has a bunch of random weird playlists from other countrys and i have never played them songs before.

I am very angry and **bleep** of because i dont know how to stop it....it does it everytime i want to play a song and its been doing it since last week.

Screenshot_20181208-140632.png
6 Replies

Hey there @amyomara2308,

Thanks for posting about this and welcome to the Community!

If you notice any unexpected changes on your account, like songs being listened from a device other than the ones you're using, we'd recommend following the steps provided here.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I have changed my password multiple times and signed everyone out and this is still happening when i am online. When my account is offline the songs i downloaded play just fine but albums from different countrys that i havent played keep popping up in my recently played even tho i havent played them. Everytime i close the app new albums i havent played show up in this section. Even if i close the app for a few seconds and re-open the app more albums pop up in this section that i havent played. Can i please get help for this. I dont think anyone is in my account but this is still happening.

20190106_165517.jpg

I am having the same issues. How did you resolve this?

Same issue here. App skips randomly mid song, very annoying.

Hi @MaggieBenek and @Vadedious,

If you have used the steps @Katerina posted but are still experiencing odd behavior, perhaps you could consider moving your music to a new account. Certain devices are not affected by using the Sign Out Everywhere button. Mainly Third party devices.

Here's a useful article on how to get a new account without losing any music.

Hope it helps! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

I had same issue. Your account has definitely been hacked by someone to boost their music rating high and get more money out of it. How I resolved it is by change your password and sign everyone out which can only be done in web. You need to change your password before sign everyone out.

Suggested posts