Country

Sweden

Device

Asus Zenfone Pro m2

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Hey

I have been having alot of problems with songs won´t start playing after one finishes, and now i can´t even start a song on my phone. I have disabled the battery optimization and have reinstalled the app 3 times. Completly removed the cache and app files. Not a trace of the app when i reinstalled it. Still nothing. When i get it to work i can play maybe 3 songs then it stops. And as i said now i can´t start a song. I press play and nothing happens. The desktop app on my PC works fine but the phone app is wonky as all **bleep**.

I really hope someone can help me out here.. it´s driving me crazy and i cannot figure it out

1 Reply

Hey there @ag0nii

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

First up, it's well worth running a clean reinstall to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. This one is more thorough than the usual one. 

If this doesn't do the trick, would you mind trying with a different internet connection to check if the issue persists using that?

Keep us posted on how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts