Premium

Country

India

Device

Android 

Operating System

A. Oreo

My Question or Issue

When will WARNER BROS content be available. So many of my favorite songs are unavailable, spotify ain't fun this way. So many playlists are greyed out.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @rishursx

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for contact us here.

I know that can't hear your favorite songs in Spotify may be disappointing, but Spotify team is hardly working to bring all of musical content that it can as soon as possible. If you need more information, I suggest that you take a look on this article below:

And, when Spotify have your favorites songs and make a deal with Warner, it'll be announced here.

If you need more information or have any other questions, please contact us here in Community and we'll tryna help you as soon as possible.

If you think my answer was useful for you, please give me a like and set it like a solution!

Best Regards,

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hello @rishursx ,

Thanks for reaching out to the community!

Some music maybe not be ready for stream because their availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

The good news is, Spotify adds new content every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon, so please check back! 

Hope this helps!

🙂

Marked as solution

Hey, @rishursx

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for contact us here.

I know that can't hear your favorite songs in Spotify may be disappointing, but Spotify team is hardly working to bring all of musical content that it can as soon as possible. If you need more information, I suggest that you take a look on this article below:

And, when Spotify have your favorites songs and make a deal with Warner, it'll be announced here.

If you need more information or have any other questions, please contact us here in Community and we'll tryna help you as soon as possible.

If you think my answer was useful for you, please give me a like and set it like a solution!

Best Regards,

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts