Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Soptify says that i'm offline

Solved!

Soptify says that i'm offline

Plan

Free

Country

Italy

Device

Samsung galaxy s10e 

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

hi everyone, for two days Spotify has a problem that I can't solve in any way. In short the problem is that all of a sudden Spotify has logged out of my account and when I want to log in again it tells me that I am offline, even though I am connected to the internet. I have tried everything, to delete and reinstall the app, to do all the procedures that other blogs say, I have tried to restart the internet modem but nothing does not want to work. I would also like to try with the data connection, but now I am abroad for work reasons and therefore I don't have internet on my phone. Please help me if you know how to solve my problem, I will be very grateful, because I can't live without Spotify anymore.

thank you all

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Arkadi,

Thanks posting here in the Community! We'll gladly help you out.

Keep in mind that you can use a free Spotify account in a different country for up to 14 days. After that you won't be able to log in. If you've been abroad for more than that, you should head over tho your account page and update your country setting. You can learn how to do this here.

If that's not the case, can you give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall? These ones are more thorough. That way you can make sure the cache is not causing this issue.

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Have a nice day!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Arkadi,

Thanks posting here in the Community! We'll gladly help you out.

Keep in mind that you can use a free Spotify account in a different country for up to 14 days. After that you won't be able to log in. If you've been abroad for more than that, you should head over tho your account page and update your country setting. You can learn how to do this here.

If that's not the case, can you give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall? These ones are more thorough. That way you can make sure the cache is not causing this issue.

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Have a nice day!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

thank you, thank you, and once again ... you were right now that I changed countries Spotify works again. I never thank you enough, you are a great the like I put it for sure.

Thanks again and have a nice day.

Suggested posts