Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Specific Songs Cause the App to stop Outputting Sound

Specific Songs Cause the App to stop Outputting Sound

I've only noticed this with the song Helix Nebula by Anamanaguchi on my Galaxy S3, but I was wondering if anybody else ahd run into the issue.

Basically, whenever the song comes on, by my choice or randomly, the next song and any other songs that attempt to play will output no sounds. And if you don't have the app up, the track bar won't even move past the 0:00 mark, though you can go in and it will start playing without sound. The only current workaround I know of is to forcibly shutdown the app if I let the song even load up.

2 Replies

@SirScrambly wrote:

I've only noticed this with the song Helix Nebula by Anamanaguchi on my Galaxy S3, but I was wondering if anybody else ahd run into the issue.

Basically, whenever the song comes on, by my choice or randomly, the next song and any other songs that attempt to play will output no sounds. And if you don't have the app up, the track bar won't even move past the 0:00 mark, though you can go in and it will start playing without sound. The only current workaround I know of is to forcibly shutdown the app if I let the song even load up.

Hi,

This may be a bug with the song. Feel free to submit a support ticket and someone should fix the problem.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I had the same problem with one song and noted it in this log 4 weeks ago.  See my log titled: "One song does not play when downloaded. Then others songs won’t play offline!"   I had to remove that one song/track from all my playlists then things worked fine.

Did you submit a ticket as suggested by another user and did they solve it for you?

Suggested posts