Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify App Acting Up

Spotify App Acting Up

Over the last 2 or 3 weeks, I've noticed that Spotify has been acting up on my phone. When I unplug my headphones from my phone, it no longer pauses the music but instead starts playing through my phone speakers. If I am listening to Spotify and I answer a call, it plays the music through the ear speaker while I am talking to someone which can be annoying when it is a call to set up an interview. It used to pause automatically when another app (such as YouTube) was about to play but now it plays with the app so I'm getting both sound bites at the same time. And finally it no longer turns down the music when I get a notification so I miss texts and emails while listening to the music. 

I tried checking to see if this is an issue with my phone by checking all these things with the pre-installed media player. The media players does not do any of the things Spotify does, so I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Spotify on my phone with no success in fixing the issue. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem? Like I said, these issues never came up before and just started in the last 2-3 weeks.

I'm using an Lg G4 w/T-Mobile as my carrier.

1 Reply

I have the same issue on my AT&T LG G4. I've seen that a bunch of other users on other phones have the same issue as of the last couple of weeks.

Suggested posts