Spotify Unlimited, radio skips

Spotify Unlimited, radio skips

haplessG00N

When I purchased spotify UNLIMITED I was under the assumption I would have unlimited radio skips for my android. Is this a bug? Or is this intended? I've looked on a few sites that've said paid members should have no limit...

18 Replies

Re: Spotify Unlimited, radio skips

licenced
Community Legend
I believe its only Premium members that have no limit
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Spotify
Spotify
HaplessG00N - Licenced is right, only Premium subscribers will have this feature. You can see the differences between Unlimited and Premium here: http://www.spotify.com/get-spotify/overview/
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Ashton
Regular

I have a premium account and I am still getting the "skip limit" message on my iOS app.  This is the only reason I signed up for Premium, and you have no way for me to contact customer service other than the community message board, apparently.  Is this a scam?

Spotify
Spotify
It's not a scam, no. There looks to be a slight delay in upgrading accounts at the moment. If you could log out and in, you should get that Premium.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Ashton
Regular

It has been nearly 24 hours and the Spotify app on my phone is still telling me I only have 6 skips.  I have logged out and logged back in several times.  It shows me as a Premium user on my desktop app, but still applies the skip limit to my phone. 

Ashton
Regular

Deleting the iphone app and re-installing seems to have solved the problem.  Now I just wish I knew why it resets my "curent station" to Rihanna every time I load the ihpone app, and doesn't save my newly created stations in "your stations" on the desktop app.

Ashton
Regular

Apparently this is a problem specifically with the artist radio I'm trying to add: "something a la mode"

user-removed
Not applicable

I had the same trouble with the Android App.  Uninstalling the app and reinstalling it after upgrading to Premium fixed the skip issue.  Simply logging out and signing backing in did not work to remove the skips on the several times I tried.

Hope this helps!

Skip limits in Spotify where and for whom?

hans-jürgen
Roadie

Sam schrieb:
HaplessG00N - Licenced is right, only Premium subscribers will have this feature. You can see the differences between Unlimited and Premium here: http://www.spotify.com/get-spotify/overview/

As this link does not work for me (only forwards to a general overview https://www.spotify.com/de/#premium ), I wonder if the skip limit of 6 skips (per hour?) for Spotify Free and Unlimited users only applies to radio stations or also to playlists and album plays? And is this skip limit the same in all Spotify apps, or are there differences in the desktop client, mobile phones with different OS or the web player?

SUGGESTED POSTS