Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify app won't play any music

Spotify app won't play any music

So whenever I start spotify it takes couple seconds, but after that when I try to click on a album or a song or playlist or whatever it is loading for ages and nothing happens. When I start a song on my ps4 and stream in to my smartphone I cannot stop the music with my phone. All that happened since my last update.

Plan Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Samsung Galaxy J7

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Hey there @Obi235,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across this thread.

As we haven’t seen any similar posts about this recently, could you let us know if you’re still having troubles with this?

If you are, can you let us know if you've already tried to log out > restart your device > log back in? It's also a good idea to try a clean reinstall to clear any old files that might be causing issues.

Let us know how it goes! We’ll be right here if you still need help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey all your suggestions are the same as what the customer support told me to do. But nothing has changed. So I will unsubscribe my premium cause I will not continue to pay for a service I cannot use since 3 month.

Hey there @Obi235,

Thank you for your reply. We'd like to help you further so that you can keep enjoying Spotify.

Would you mind letting us know what troubleshooting you already tried based on the Support team's suggestions?

If you haven't yet, it'd be great if you'd test another internet connection. Also, if you'd log in to a different account - such as a friend's or a family member's - with your Samsung Galaxy to see if the issue persists.

If that doesn't do the trick - can you let us know which version of the app you have, and provide a screen recording? That will help us understand more directly what's going on from your end.

Keep us posted. We'll have an eye open for your reply.

Cheers!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts