Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Huawei P smart

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

Hi everyone. Every time I turn on Spotify connect on my phone, it downloads 50 songs. Why is this possible? I have activated "Very good quality". Can that spill a role? I'm grateful for a solution.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, thanks for posting! Do you happen to have the download toggle turned on for any playlists, particularly ones that are updated daily like a radio playlist or daily mix? It sounds like it might just be updating a downloaded playlist, in which case I would recommend just going through your playlists and making sure you don't have anything set to download that you don't still want automatically downloaded. Let me know if this helps! 

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, thanks for posting! Do you happen to have the download toggle turned on for any playlists, particularly ones that are updated daily like a radio playlist or daily mix? It sounds like it might just be updating a downloaded playlist, in which case I would recommend just going through your playlists and making sure you don't have anything set to download that you don't still want automatically downloaded. Let me know if this helps! 

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts