Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify continuously deleting my playlists

Spotify continuously deleting my playlists

My syned playlists keep disappearing off my iphone. When I log into my account on a PC, I can see that all playlists have been deleted. I'm able to recover these, but within days they will automatically delete again. I did have spotify on multiple devices (iphone, android, pc, PS4) but logged out of all accounts some time ago to see if it'll fix the problem. It hasn't. Can somebody please help? I'm running a marathon next week and need my musics!

2 Replies

I recommend you contact Spotify Support using the form here.

You will get an automated reply at first, however if you need to chase them just reply to the email as it does get monitored.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your quick reply. I tried using Spotify support already, but I received an email back asking for crazy amounts of detail to prove I'm the account holder. For instance, the date I joined, my earliest Spotify receipt, etc. I joined back when Spotify started so don't have those details. To be honest the mail looked kind of suspect because it was asking for so much (it also had a couple of grammatical errors!).

An update on my issue...It looks like somebody may have hacked my account. I received that standard message when another device is using Spotify, except I didn't recognise the name of the device. The unknown person kept pushing me off the account. I logged in on my PC and removed all synced devices and changed my password. Although my playlists have again been delated, but now they're not even appearing on my 'Recover Playlists' list! Any idea what's going on? Could somebody permanently delete my playlists so they can't be recovered? Please help..

Suggested posts