Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

HTC ONE M8 Spotify not moving to SD Card.

Hey guys, this has been wrecking my head for ages. I've seen a lot of people having the same problem here, whereby spotify decides to save to the phone's internal, very limited 16gb storage, instead of the more obvious external storage.I get that the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, this has been wrecking my head for ages.   I've seen a lot of people having the same problem here, whereby spotify decides to save to the phone's internal, very limited 16gb storage,...
  • Igereth
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking

HOW Do I DELETE LINKING SPOTIFY TO FACEBOOK'S VIA URL AND URI?  

• Regular
  • HOW Do I DELETE LINKING SPOTIFY TO FACEBOOK'S VIA URL AND URI?    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot select Explicit songs while streaming to Chromcast

I couldn't see any other threads about this but I am unable to select explicit songs on my phone when streaming to my Chromecast. It will play explicit songs randomly through the playlist but I cannot select them. If I disconnect, I can choose an exp...

• Casual Listener
  • I couldn't see any other threads about this but I am unable to select explicit songs on my phone when streaming to my Chromecast. It will play explicit songs randomly through the playlist but I canno...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Shuttle Play in Songs keeps stoping

Hello, I am a premiun user and in my android tablet any time i play my songs. The songs keeps stoping at the end and to going ahead to the other song. I am getting tired of this. Please fix it.

• Regular
  • Hello,   I am a premiun user and in my android tablet any time i play my songs. The songs keeps stoping at the end and to going ahead to the other song. I am getting tired of this. Please fix ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy Tab 4 wifi 10.1 play only shuffle

Sorry for my bad englishMy device: Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 wi-fi SM-T530, Android 4.4.2Have a free subscription login with facebook account, for several months have played my prefer songs whitout problems: "click" on song in my or suggested play list and p...

• Sorry for my bad english My device: Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 wi-fi SM-T530, Android 4.4.2 Have a free subscription login with facebook account, for several months have played my prefer songs whitout pro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown Connected Devices

I see some devices that are not mine. I tried "SIGN OUT EVEYHERE", didn't work. Then I changed my password and tried "SIGN OUT EVEYHERE" again but I can still se them. The thing is I cant see them from Desktop application. Only Android shows them. Ho...

Screenshot_2016-02-02-13-01-03.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I see some devices that are not mine. I tried "SIGN OUT EVEYHERE", didn't work. Then I changed my password and tried "SIGN OUT EVEYHERE" again but I can still se them. The thing is I cant see th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Previous track STILL not working? Seriously?

So I have found out that the previous track widget on lock screen has not worked since introduction of Lollipop. And it still doesn't work. And it will probably never work. Google Play Music can do it. But hey, it's Google, they have Magic Powers.Pow...

• Roadie
  • So I have found out that the previous track widget on lock screen has not worked since introduction of Lollipop. And it still doesn't work. And it will probably never work.   Google Play Music...
  • navaira
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Find the name of a song using phone's microphone

You know how you can turn on the radio in your vehicle or house, and have Spotify listen to it, then tell you the name and artist of the song on the radio? How do you get Spotify to do that? Thanks!

• You know how you can turn on the radio in your vehicle or house, and have Spotify listen to it, then tell you the name and artist of the song on the radio? How do you get Spotify to do that? Thanks!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't play over car Bluetooth anymore

I can't play over my car Bluetooth anymore, the device is not listed in the device list unless I start Google play music and select my car Bluetooth to cast to(Samsung galaxy s6, tune2air Bluetooth dongel )

• Roadie
  • I can't play over my car Bluetooth anymore, the device is not listed in the device list unless I start Google play music and select my car Bluetooth to cast to (Samsung galaxy s6, tune2air Bluetoo...
  • Armand
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Bluetooth problems
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify with Moto 360 ok google problem

Hi,I am using my Moto 360 with voice commands.I say ok google and then play artist name.If my phone has the screen off the music does not start playing. I always need to unlock the screen and the music immediately starts.This is very annoying because...

• Hi, I am using my Moto 360 with voice commands. I say ok google and then play artist name. If my phone has the screen off the music does not start playing. I always need to unlock the screen and...
  • Paradeofbears
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Opt Out of Android Beta

Hi, I would like to opt out of the Android Beta, is there anyway to do this? I have been through the settings in Spotify on my phone, desktop app and web app but cannot find an option. I have also tried uninstalling the app but it seems the beta prog...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I would like to opt out of the Android Beta, is there anyway to do this? I have been through the settings in Spotify on my phone, desktop app and web app but cannot find an option. I hav...
  • wilbarclay
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Beta
    opt out
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing albums from Eason Chan

Hello I found an existing problem of missing most of the albums from Eason Chan on Andriod edition for quite a long time. Could it be fixed as it involved like 20+ of his work, and he is one of the top artist from Hong Kong and i wish it can be fixed...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I found an existing problem of missing most of the albums from Eason Chan on Andriod edition for quite a long time.   Could it be fixed as it involved like 20+ of his work, and ...
  • benjic86
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need more kpop artists

PLEASE ADD GOT7 SONGS! AS WELL AS MORE K WILL AND IU SONGS!

• PLEASE ADD GOT7 SONGS! AS WELL AS MORE K WILL AND IU SONGS!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect does not work any more after update

I've updated Spotify to the current version 4.4.0.1008 on my android device (s5mini duos). Since that time I cannot connect any more to my Pioneer VSX924 any more. The Pioneer firmware is up to date.The device is shown in Spotify "Devices available" ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've updated Spotify to the current version 4.4.0.1008 on my android device (s5mini duos). Since that time I cannot connect any more to my Pioneer VSX924 any more. The Pioneer firmware  is up to...
  • luxwie
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Handy Problem - offline songs playing 2 or 3 and other in the queue have no sounds

He i have a Problem with my Samsung Handy, Spotify playing 2 or 3 Songs (offline Playlist) correct and then start the next song but i can not hear this. I can not everytime stop Spotify and start new and then the same Problem.New Start / Update and n...

• He i have a Problem with my Samsung Handy,   Spotify playing 2 or 3 Songs (offline Playlist) correct and then start the next song but i can not hear this. I can not everytime stop Spotify and ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Doesn't work after first song

Hi,after i've listened one song, I can't hear the second one. Don't know why, I see that the seconds goes but nothing comes out from the speakers.Someone can help me?Thanks

• Hi, after i've listened one song, I can't hear the second one. Don't know why, I see that the seconds goes but nothing comes out from the speakers. Someone can help me? Thanks
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Second song doesn't work
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ik krijg de hele tijd een foutmelding als ik probeer in te loggen.

Hallo,Ik heb sinds kort een nieuwe mobiel samsung s6 maar als ik wil inloggen via men facebook account zegt ie hele tijd fout melding probeer later. Ik heb het nou al 3 dagen geprobeert en hij werkt nog steeds niet. Ik heb men ww op facebook ook al v...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo, Ik heb sinds kort een nieuwe mobiel samsung s6 maar als ik wil inloggen via men facebook account zegt ie hele tijd fout melding probeer later. Ik heb het nou al 3 dagen geprobeert en hij werk...
  • Jeroenlondon
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Last.fm Username and Password Rejected

I am aware that this issue has been posted before, but it persists after trying all the fixes for it. I am using a VZW Galaxy S6 with Spotify installed. My last.fm integration was working perfectly unstill it suddenly started throwing the Username/pa...

• Casual Listener
  • I am aware that this issue has been posted before, but it persists after trying all the fixes for it.   I am using a VZW Galaxy S6 with Spotify installed. My last.fm integration was working pe...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

con el celular en stand by no reproduce playlist

desde que realizaron las 2 ultimas actualizaciones para android, cuando se pone a reproducir una playlist o una radio, cuando el celular pasa a modo stand by, al finalizar la cancion que reproduce, no continua con la siguiente, como si quedara mudo. ...

• Regular
  • desde que realizaron las 2 ultimas actualizaciones para android, cuando se pone a reproducir una playlist o una radio, cuando el celular pasa a modo stand by, al finalizar la cancion que reproduce, n...
  • ratarosario
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes