Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotfy getting mute during the play of my playlists

Porque a porcaria do app está ficando mudo na transição entre as músicas da playlist?Onde posso entrar em contato com suporte Brasil?AttGlauco

• Porque a porcaria do app está ficando mudo na transição entre as músicas da playlist? Onde posso entrar em contato com suporte Brasil? Att Glauco
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HTC ONE drops spotify over bluetooth

My HTC ONE, when trying to play spotify over Bluetooth spotify will stop working about five songs in. Then it says it playing but no sound comes. Bluetooth works fine with all the other players on my phone. This also happens when I'm plugged into hea...

• My HTC ONE, when trying to play spotify over Bluetooth spotify will stop working about five songs in. Then it says it playing but no sound comes. Bluetooth works fine with all the other players on my...
  • zeeast
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

7 day free trial of premium

I have had spotify for couple days now still can't figure out how to get my 7 day free trial can someone help it says im,on spotify free but would like to try the 7 day trial im,on a android smartphone

• Regular
  • I have had spotify for couple days now still can't figure out how to get my 7 day free trial can someone help it says im,on spotify free but would like to try the 7 day trial im,on a android smartpho...
  • EAGLESFAN4LIFE
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Reset device password no e-mail received - "Geräte-Kennwort festlegen"

Hi, I am trying to reset the device password to use my Account on Spotify and I never receive the e-mail to reset. I checked spam folder and tried several days ago - not working. Please help. I am registered with a FB Account. Kind regards,Tim

• Hi,   I am trying to reset the device password to use my Account on Spotify and I never receive the e-mail to reset.   I checked spam folder and tried several days ago - not working. &...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android App "Normal Quality" by downloads

My ask stands over that ^^.Sorry, if my question is annoying, but I can't find the answer (especially for this setting) in the FAQ

• Casual Listener
  • My ask stands over that ^^. Sorry, if my question is annoying, but I can't find the answer (especially for this setting) in the FAQ 😛
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Android app is switching songs and shuts itself down without my permission

HejMy problem is this:Since three weeks, my app starts to switch the songs or just shuts itself down when I'm putting my mobile in my pockets. As long as it is just lying on the table, everything is just fine (sometimes my phone also starts to tel me...

• Hej My problem is this: Since three weeks, my app starts to switch the songs or just shuts itself down when I'm putting my mobile in my pockets. As long as it is just lying on the table, everything...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Equalizer

Hi, i would like to express a really annoying thing with the built-in equalizer in spotify. I have made alot of changes in the equalizer and it sounds really good. The problem is that when you start a song or make a fast forward in it, it takes about...

• Hi,   i would like to express a really annoying thing with the built-in equalizer in spotify.   I have made alot of changes in the equalizer and it sounds really good.   The prob...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo TX-NR414 volume Max ARE U SERIOUS?!

Dear Spotify developers, this is a very huge Problem. When you have a very Powerfull AVR/Loudspeakers this is even more dangerous!I hope this bug will be fixed soon.Receiver: TX-NR414 firmware 117130010000Spotify Android version: 2.5.0.942

• Regular
  • Dear Spotify developers, this is a very huge Problem. When you have a very Powerfull AVR/Loudspeakers this is even more dangerous! I hope this bug will be fixed soon. Receiver: TX-NR414 firmwar...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Start Spotify Connect on AVR: volume?

Hi From Android application I start a playlist on my Denon avr via Spotify Connect. But the volume is not synced, is it OK? It is displayed as zero level, but touching it behaves correctly. So I do not know at what level is the volume. Is it a bug or...

• Community Legend
  • Hi From Android application I start a playlist on my Denon avr via Spotify Connect. But the volume is not synced, is it OK? It is displayed as zero level, but touching it behaves correctly. So I do n...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 12 likes

7 day free trial of premium

Im,on a android smartphone was wondering i just set up,my spotify this morning and haven't got a free 7 day trial thing yet how long does it take I have went to my account and subscriptions it has I have free but would like to try the 7 day trial bef...

• Im,on a android smartphone was wondering i just set up,my spotify this morning and haven't got a free 7 day trial thing yet how long does it take I have went to my account and subscriptions it has I ...
  • spicycowman
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect never finds other devices

I used to able to play songs from phone onto my desktop or laptop and vice versa but now Spotify Connect is never able to locate my other devices from any device (Windows nor Android). I tried reinstalling and restarting on all devices but it still d...

• Casual Listener
  • I used to able to play songs from phone onto my desktop or laptop and vice versa but now Spotify Connect is never able to locate my other devices from any device (Windows nor Android). I tried reinst...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Search Bar bug Spotify crashes

Hi, i'm using spotify on several Android devices, and it happens with all of them. When i open the search bar and write "wo" "po" "so" the application crashes. It is like syllables that end with "o" force spotify to crash. It doens't happen with "lo"...

• Hi, i'm using spotify on several Android devices, and it happens with all of them. When i open the search bar and write "wo" "po" "so" the application crashes. It is like syllables that end with "o" ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a premium subscription by my app doesn't show premium even though it recognises my subscripti

I've been successfully utilising my premium account via the installed app on my phone. I tried to install Spotify on my kindle and it's all gone wrong! My premium account has since gone. But in my settings in the app it shows a premium subscription b...

• I've been successfully utilising my premium account via the installed app on my phone. I tried to install Spotify on my kindle and it's all gone wrong! My premium account has since gone. But in my se...
  • charlottekthoma
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No notification bar controls

Hi, when i change the app the notification bar controls are gone but in the spotify app notification bar controls are visible.I tried reinstall spotify and notification tick is okey.. Sorry for bad english. Version: 4.5.0.820

• Hi, when i change the app the notification bar controls are gone but in the spotify app notification bar controls are visible. I tried reinstall spotify and notification tick is okey.. Sorry for bad...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium free one week

Hi, I've activated the free trial for one week and now I don't know how to quit this offer and I don't know if it will cost me something after this week, please help me :S

• Hi, I've activated the free trial for one week and now I don't know how to quit this offer and I don't know if it will cost me something after this week, please help me :S
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify doesn't play continuously

Alright so I have Spotify running all the time and it does so pretty fine. Though when the screen is off after a few plays the song seems to get stuck at - for example - 4:35/4:35 and it doesn't go to the next song. I have to turn on the screen again...

• Music Fan
  • Alright so I have Spotify running all the time and it does so pretty fine. Though when the screen is off after a few plays the song seems to get stuck at - for example - 4:35/4:35 and it doesn't go t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs Skipping with Chromecast Audio

Just upgraded to premium so I could use a new Chromecast Audio. I have noticed that when set to cast, when I try to skip a song, the audio stops. After that if I press play, it just skips to the next song until eventually I get some song playing... I...

• Visitor
  • Just upgraded to premium so I could use a new Chromecast Audio. I have noticed that when set to cast, when I try to skip a song, the audio stops. After that if I press play, it just skips to the next...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Unlimited

Hi, I am considering upgrading to Spotify Unlimited (for $4.99 + sales tax every month), but I have a question. With Spotify Unlimited, will I be able to listen to my playlists in offline mode WITHOUT using data? I do not have unlimited data, so I ne...

• Hi, I am considering upgrading to Spotify Unlimited (for $4.99 + sales tax every month), but I have a question. With Spotify Unlimited, will I be able to listen to my playlists in offline mode WITHOU...
  • navaira
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Mute on my Tablet

Hey guys basically what is happeneing, if I go to any song, and press replay, it will only replay with sound 3-5 times then mute, the progress bar keeps going, but it keeps playing on mute, until i either rewind the song, or until i shut off my table...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys basically what is happeneing, if I go to any song, and press replay, it will only replay with sound 3-5 times then mute, the progress bar keeps going, but it keeps playing on mute, until i e...
  • Stodadio
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Video Issues

Started trying out some of the Spotify Video areas, liked and followed a few. I was watching slomo animals... Amazing stuff.. Then about 5 mins into the video weird rendering lines happened.Im using the latest version of Spotify, and on a Nexus 6I sc...

• Started trying out some of the Spotify Video areas, liked and followed a few. I was watching slomo animals... Amazing stuff.. Then about 5 mins into the video weird rendering lines happened. Im us...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Videos
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes