Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify cutting in and out!!

Spotify cutting in and out!!

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

My Question or Issue

Hi 

I have been using Spotify via my AV system for close on 12 months and am a Premium Subcriber. 

Recently music keeps cutting in and out making it impossible to listen to, it also has a lag time if I try and skip tracks so pause a song.

I use an apple I pad or mostly an apple I phone 7 s with the app , all updates have been done when requested ,I have logged in and out of the Spotify app numerous time but the problem persists. 

I can stream Apple Music from devices with no issues, in its current format I am paying for a service I can't use , please help .

My location is Australia .

Gary.

4 Replies

Hi @GaryL133, welcome to the community!

In this instance, I recommend that you perform a clean reinstall of Spotify on your device. You can find device-specific steps on how to do this in this article.

Hope this helps, thanks and have a great day!

Hi

Thanks for your advice , however I have done this 3 times and the problem persists. I don't want to leave Spotify but if I can't sort it I'll have to , as I am paying for something that is unusable .

Hey @GaryL133,

Just double checking before we move on to more troubleshooting, did you also delete Spotify's cache as it said in the article I linked above? If not, could you please try that as well.

Thanks.

Hi

I'll try anything but not sure how to clean the cache, I did delete and reinstall the app as I have mentioned.

Suggested posts