Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify doesnt always auto play when my car connects.

Spotify doesnt always auto play when my car connects.

Plan

Premium - Trial

Country

Australia

Device

Samsung A71

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I seem to have 2 or 3 problems.

1. Spotify seems to bug out because sometimes when I start my car and the blue tooth tries to kick in but the display says no information and no sound comes out but if I look at my phone, spotify says it is playing a song.    If i stop play on the phone and start it again this fixes it.  trying to stop and start it from the car doesnt.

2. some times i think spotify isn't auto starting when i reboot my phone.   If i manually load it I get normal function.

3. spotify just seems to crash and my car just says there is no bluetooth source even though it indicates my phone is connected and I can recieve and make calls.   When this happens I can force close spotify and launch it again and I get normal fucntion.

I have noticed all 3 of these issues in 2 completely different cars.

One is a Toyota Prado and the other is a Mazda 2.

Havent tested this with my Samsung Buds yet because I havent got around to trying my buds with spotify yet because i'm not in the habbit of carrying them everywhere as I never used my phone to listen to music before I descided to try spotify.

1 Reply

Hi there @ThatNotSoRandom,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're happy to help.

In this case we suggest that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

We also suggest that you make sure that everything is up to date.

Keep us posted 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts