Premium

Country

France

Device

Samsung Galaxy S8

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Since this morning, spotify don't want to play any music, when i want to listen my favorite song the playlist is empty and when i want to add a song to it, it's not working. There isn't any error messages. I have already reinstall the app, restart my phone or even change my wifi into 4g no one of this "issues" worked please help me thanks

1 Reply

Hey @Naylh,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Are you using an SD card with your Samsung device by any chance? If you're using one, make sure it's not formatted as 'Internal' memory since formatting an SD Card to be used as Internal memory (called 'Adoptable Storage') creates issues with the Spotify cache and, as a consequence, might have have an impact on your playlists make-up.

Also, it'd be helpful to confirm that the Spotify app has all the required permissions on your phone and is white-listed for any battery-saver or cache-cleaner apps or tools.

If you still experience what you reported after trying these steps, would you mind logging in to your Spotify account using a different device to see if the issue can be reproduced? This will help us confirm whether the issue is related to the account or the device.

Let us know how you get on. We'll look out for your reply and are available to help with anything else as well!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts