Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify free version skips.

Spotify free version skips.

Do all Android devices that use the app only get 6 skips per hour for all of the stations?? Because when I run out of skips on one station I go to another station and it says out of skips and it's a new station I'm using the free version but when I use the free version on my iPhone app it lets me have 6 skips for each station can someone tell me if this is normal for Android devices or should I contact Spotify??
3 Replies

@JoshPhillyFan1 wrote:
Do all Android devices that use the app only get 6 skips per hour for all of the stations?? Because when I run out of skips on one station I go to another station and it says out of skips and it's a new station I'm using the free version but when I use the free version on my iPhone app it lets me have 6 skips for each station can someone tell me if this is normal for Android devices or should I contact Spotify??

Correct. I thought that should be the case for iOS as well. 

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

@Daniel Just checked, i am only allowed 6 skips across all stations. @JoshPhillyFan1 Are you able to get 6 skips per station? It should be the same on both iOS and android as far as skip limits. 

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

I can only get 6 skips for one station then when I try to listen to a new station it says out of skips for a new station too

Suggested posts