Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify free version skips.

Spotify free version skips.

Do all Android devices that use the app only get 6 skips per hour for all of the stations?? Because when I run out of skips on one station I go to another station and it says out of skips and it's a new station I'm using the free version but when I use the free version on my iPhone app it lets me have 6 skips for each station can someone tell me if this is normal for Android devices or should I contact Spotify??
3 Replies

@JoshPhillyFan1 wrote:
Do all Android devices that use the app only get 6 skips per hour for all of the stations?? Because when I run out of skips on one station I go to another station and it says out of skips and it's a new station I'm using the free version but when I use the free version on my iPhone app it lets me have 6 skips for each station can someone tell me if this is normal for Android devices or should I contact Spotify??

Correct. I thought that should be the case for iOS as well. 

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

@Daniel Just checked, i am only allowed 6 skips across all stations. @JoshPhillyFan1 Are you able to get 6 skips per station? It should be the same on both iOS and android as far as skip limits. 

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

I can only get 6 skips for one station then when I try to listen to a new station it says out of skips for a new station too

Suggested posts