Premium

Country

CANADA

Device

SAMSUNG S7

Operating System

LATEST ANDROID

My Question or Issue

It keeps changing songs to next in que, or to a randomly new playlist not related to the type of music I listen to. All while in my pocket. Tried to logout of all devices and get the ""error":"server_error","error_description":"Unexpected status: 404"}" message ... Really getting annoyed... 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you do not have Spotify Premium, then your songs will play in shuffle mode and you will get suggested songs that might not relate to what you were listening to. If you do have Premium, you can contact Spotify at Spotify support

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

The issue has since fixed itself somehow. I did sign out of all devices (whatever they may have been) but haven't had the issue since. Also I do have premium so the occurrence was odd. Also my Spotify somehow logged itself into my sisters Xbox one without me ever touching the thing which was quite odd and unwelcome .

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

If you do not have Spotify Premium, then your songs will play in shuffle mode and you will get suggested songs that might not relate to what you were listening to. If you do have Premium, you can contact Spotify at Spotify support

Marked as solution

The issue has since fixed itself somehow. I did sign out of all devices (whatever they may have been) but haven't had the issue since. Also I do have premium so the occurrence was odd. Also my Spotify somehow logged itself into my sisters Xbox one without me ever touching the thing which was quite odd and unwelcome .

Thanks

Suggested posts