Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify no longer saving last podcast episode listened to when switching to other podcasts/albums

Spotify no longer saving last podcast episode listened to when switching to other podcasts/albums

Plan

Premium

Device

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

My Question or Issue

So basically, a few months ago, Spotify was working for me fine. I primarily use it to listen to podcasts. For example, MBMBaM and Oh No Ross and Carrie. I could be listening to episode 259 of MBMBaM, finish that episode, then switch to ONRAC and listen to episodes 16-18.

Naturally, when switching back to MBMBaM, Spotify will have already sort of scrolled through the episode list in such a way that I can easily select episode 260. Then when I listen to ONRAC, the episode list is scrolled so I can listen to episode 19.

The problem now is that every time I switch podcasts or music albums, it resets the scroll to the top, and I have to scroll through quite literally hundreds of episodes to find the one I last listened to. It no longer saves the position on the list. In addition to this, for some reason, oftentimes Spotify will randomy cue Episode 56 as the next episode to play even if I'm listening to, for example, Episode 300. It's not even random. Consistently, it will cue Episode 56 in particular again, and not some other random episode out of sequence.

Thoughts?

0 Replies

Suggested posts