Premium

Country

UK

Device

Samsung S22/Galaxy Watch

Operating System

Android 12

My Question or Issue

I recently purchased an S22 and when I connected my watch Spotify was removed from my watch, and I'm not able to reinstall it. When I search on the Galaxy Store Spotify isn't available. Has the wear app been discontinued?

Thanks for help

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there

Thank you for your reply.

This can happen if using a watch that runs the Tizen OS. We're that we're aware of this and working with Samsung on it at the moment. However, we don't have a concrete timeline for a fix yet, hopefully soon.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else in the meantime.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Hi @TimD79,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you let us know the exact model of your Galaxy Watch? You can check that in your watch's / phone's settings.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Yordan,

It's an SM-R810.

Thanks

Tim

Marked as solution

Hi there

Thank you for your reply.

This can happen if using a watch that runs the Tizen OS. We're that we're aware of this and working with Samsung on it at the moment. However, we don't have a concrete timeline for a fix yet, hopefully soon.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else in the meantime.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I had spotify on my galaxy watch active. I uninstalled it as it was being glitchy but now I can't find it on the galaxy store to reinstall it. I have an SM-R500 watch. Any suggestions??

Hey @HCeeP,

Sorry to see this has been happening!
You can should be able to download and install Spotify onto your watch using the Galaxy Store or the Play Store, depending on your watch's model. 
If neither options work, could you also let us know what the current OS version of your watch is?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply 🙂

VasilModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Merhaba Samsung SM-R800 model akıllı saat kullanıyorum. En son saatindeki spotify uygulaması açılsa da yüklenmiyordu bende saati sıfırladım sonrasında mağazada galaxy storeda spotify çıkmamaya başladı 6 aydır bu sorunu yaşıyorum.

Tizen sürümü: 5.5.0.2

one UI Sürümü: 2.0

Hello I am using a Samsung SM-R800 model smart watch. Even though the spotify application on the last hour was opened, it was not installed, so I reset the watch, then spotify started not to appear in the galaxy store in the store, I have been having this problem for 6 months.

Tizen version: 5.5.0.2

One UI Edition: 2.0

So it´s not solved yet!

I’m using galaxy watch 3, and I used to use Spotify seamlessly earlier on this watch and now the app is not there. Even this thread does not show you’ve fixed it yet?

Hey there, i am also having the same problem.

started my old SM - R810 (wear os) and Spotify was still installed. I wanted to connect the watch to my new phone and thought that I should update the software as well . So without knowing I swapped to tizen and now I cant find the Spotify app anywhere.

would love to see a fix for this, as there are a lot of people having the same problem.

Greetings Jens  

Same problem, how hard is this to solve?  The "older model Galaxy watch + IOS" configuration has to be pretty common.  Come on Spotify!

Suggested posts