Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

NOT able to quick scroll to bottom of playlist

I was always able to before, but since the last update, I can no longer use my finger on the very right of the spotify playlist to fast scroll to the bottom. I have to keep scrolling and scrolling down, over 3,000 songs, to get to the bottom Help ple...

• Visitor
  • I was always able to before, but since the last update, I can no longer use my finger on the very right of the spotify playlist to fast scroll to the bottom.   I have to keep scrolling and scr...
  • oncelumutturer
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Payback randomly stopping while playing. Happens only on my phone app

Whenever I use my phone app (which is up to date) the playback randomly stops. Not even paused. And I have to either start the from the beginning or change to the next song. This only happens on my phone

• Visitor
  • Whenever I use my phone app (which is up to date) the playback randomly stops. Not even paused. And I have to either start the from the beginning or change to the next song. This only happens on my p...
  • wgwisq
  • 22 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Android Auto Missing Albums

Spotify app and Android Auto are not in sync with my albums in my library. Has been an issue for years ever since I first started using it. Attached are two photos for reference, you cam see how the Android Auto screenshot has way less albums than sh...

• Roadie
  • Spotify app and Android Auto are not in sync with my albums in my library. Has been an issue for years ever since I first started using it.   Attached are two photos for reference, you cam see...
  • NJMike
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution liked titles playlist play songs that i haven't liked why ?

in the playlist : liked titles, there is only harddcore and metal and for some unknown reason there are songs like french rap and/or hip-hop that play instead of my liked songs, like why ??? i'm a free user, is it to make me buy the subscription or w...

• Visitor
  • in the playlist : liked titles, there is only harddcore and metal and for some unknown reason there are songs like french rap and/or hip-hop that play instead of my liked songs, like why ??? i'm a fr...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist plays in reverse order of recently listened to songs

I may listen to several songs while in my car or at home. Later or the next day, I start up Spotify again and it plays the songs that I just listened to in reverse order. For example. If I listen to songs A, B, C and listening to songs D when I turn ...

• Visitor
  • I may listen to several songs while in my car or at home. Later or the next day, I start up Spotify again and it plays the songs that I just listened to in reverse order. For example. If I listen to ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Equalizer Huawei P10 Lite

PlanPremiumCountryPortugal Device(Huawei P10 Lite)Operating System(Android My Question or IssueHello. In my mobile equalizer option is not available. Is there anyway to equalize the sound? Is too flat, like phone stock music player.

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Portugal   Device (Huawei P10 Lite) Operating System (Android 😎   My Question or Issue Hello. In my mobile equalizer option is not available. Is there anywa...
  • Drak1
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Baixar músicas para ouvir offline

Tenho um plano Premium e não estou conseguindo baixar playlists para poder ouvir offline quando eu estiver na rua.

• Visitor
  • Tenho um plano Premium e não estou conseguindo baixar playlists para poder ouvir offline quando eu estiver na rua.
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Storage keeps changing from SD Card to Device Storage

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8 PlusOperating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or IssueEvery week in a random night my Spotify app simply changes the storage location from the SD Card to the Device Storage. I already tried reinstalling t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Operating System Android Pie   My Question or Issue Every week in a random night my Spotify app simply changes the storage loc...
  • OmerLevy
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Offline download
    storage issues
    Storage on sd card
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify connect failing to play things from Android phone to Roku app

Recently, I began experiencing a bug in which, when I go to Spotify Connect from my Android phone to the Spotify app on Roku, the track, playlist, podcast, whatever briefly appears on the screen of the Roku device but then immediately disappears and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently, I began experiencing a bug in which, when I go to Spotify Connect from my Android phone to the Spotify app on Roku, the track, playlist, podcast, whatever briefly appears on the screen of t...
  • AlejaR
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Lyrics don't stay on the screen when changing songs

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceMotorola Moto G8Operating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueCurrently, when visualizing lyrics either through the box below the play/pause button or through the dedicated full screen lyrics page and another song start...

• Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Motorola Moto G8 Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue Currently, when visualizing lyrics either through the box below the play/pause bu...
  • jerocom
  • 4 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution tapping play / next on wireless earphones doesn't start Spotify anymore

Hello,I used to be able to put on in my wireless earbuds and tap play/next to begin playing music on Spotify, now I have to actually open the app myself and then play a song for it to work properly. It used to just play music with just simply tapping...

• Hello, I used to be able to put on in my wireless earbuds and tap play/next to begin playing music on Spotify, now I have to actually open the app myself and then play a song for it to work proper...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable song suggestions

I want to disable song suggestions altogether.

• Casual Listener
  • I want to disable song suggestions altogether.
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution in my phone only appear that i habe551 liked songs, i have2389 in reality

i reset my phone when it started in the spotify app i was logout i logg in again and only show that i have 551 liked songs, i have 2389 actually, and in the spotify on the browser that problem didnt show

• Casual Listener
  • i reset my phone when it started in the spotify app i was logout i logg in again and only show that i have 551 liked songs, i have 2389 actually, and in the spotify on the browser that problem didnt ...
  • AndresRuizJaime
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify is using mobile data when the setting is disabled for the app

I have mobile data turned off for Spotify, but while playing songs offline in my car it will start playing Suggested Songs and use mobile data. I have burned through my data plan this way a few months in a row now. Also, the app doesn't automatically...

• Casual Listener
  • I have mobile data turned off for Spotify, but while playing songs offline in my car it will start playing Suggested Songs and use mobile data. I have burned through my data plan this way a few month...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unwanted added songs to my playlist

Spotify adds a lot of songs to my playlist that play most of the time instead of my songs.I dont like any of the songs they add. How can I stop this ?

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify adds a lot of songs to my playlist that play most of the time instead of my songs.I dont like any of the songs they add. How can I stop this ?
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify only plays a few songs of a playlist after reboot Win/Android app

I have a big playlist that I always add songs to and play almost everytime I use Spotify. I keep running into a strange bug for both the Windows and Android app: I play the playlist, shut down the app on either of the platforms and after I restart Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a big playlist that I always add songs to and play almost everytime I use Spotify. I keep running into a strange bug for both the Windows and Android app: I play the playlist, shut down the ap...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify get log out automatically every morning and download songs deletes

I downloaded songs in night. In Morning i open spotify offline. My all downloads were deleted and ask me for log in

• Visitor
  • I downloaded songs in night. In Morning i open spotify offline. My all downloads were deleted and ask me for log in
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes