Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not displaying artist and track information

Spotify not displaying artist and track information

I just came from an iphone 5 to a samsung galaxy S4. With the iphone the spotify app would display all artist, album and track infor on my kenwood KDC690 HD while bluetooth streaming. With the galaxy S4 i doesnt display anything from any application ( Iheart radio, pandora, or spotify ). It will only display what is in the stock Galaxy Music Player. Any ideas on how to correct this, or if it is possible to correct this would be greatly appreciated

3 Replies

More than likely the GUI is different. There are tabs when you view the Artist's page. 

When you swipe to the right it should show all of the Biography for the Artist and if you swipe right again you should see all Related Artists.

Tabs Should Look Like This On Artist Page

OVERVIEW | BIOGRAPHY | RELATED ARTIST

Let me know if I helped!

Ah, and I read your post wrong man.

Any bluetooth device I have connected to with my Android Device will not show any content from spotify. I haven't done my research on the IOS on how it displays content over bluetooth.

For example, I drive a VW Jetta 2012 and the touchscreen Stereo won't display the info from Spotify either. 

Sorry I wasn't any help!

streaming metadata from spotify (android) to Btooth device doesnt work.

Other media players ON ANDROID (i.e. doubletwist) work well and of course (sick!) iOS version streams to btooth as well.

Really a bad MISSING on the actual release of spotify.

Suggested posts