Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not syncing on android SGSII and SGSIII, generally unreliable nad not much value

Spotify not syncing on android SGSII and SGSIII, generally unreliable nad not much value

I've been having this issue for months and I am pretty much at the end of my patience for this.

At first I thought it might be just that my SGSII was very mature and running with loads of other services. 

But on getting a brand new SGSIII I downloaded spotify as my first act. I then tried to sync a playlist and it has been stuck at 0%. I have excellent connectivity... (50MB broadband via wifi) and the phone has no other connectivity issues. On the SGSII i also got constant spotify offline mode issues for no reason and partially downloaded and disappearing offline playlsits.

Clearing the cache etc is not a solution... this is a bug and it needs to be rectified. If it isn't soon I'm not renewing, this crap is not acceptable. It isn't exactly cheap... I would not normally spend £120 a year on music in the first place.

1 Reply

I've done a quick bit of maintenance on your account - did that make any difference?

If not, just let us know via our contact form and we'll suggest some further troubleshooting.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Suggested posts