I have been dealing with this issue for over a month now and it is extremely frustrating. When I open the Spotify app it shows the black screen with spp logo in the middle and then just keeps reloading that same black screen/app logo green rolling circle (see screen shot below). Over and over and over again. There is a blue bar at the bottom with my username and "google smart lock" as well.
I have tried:
1. Reset device
2. Clear cache -> clear data -> reset device
3. Clear cache -> clear data -> Unistall app -> reinstall app
4. Clear cache -> clear datat -> Unistall app -> restart phone -> reinstall app
5. Resetting password on website and then all of the above scenarios again
6. Changing passwork on google passwords website and all of the above.
***None of these have worked***
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Android version 9
How do I fix this issue??? I am beyond frustrated now. Paying for a service that I can't use is just ridiculous.