Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not working on Sonos

Spotify not working on Sonos

Good Afternoon..

For some unexplained reason, my Spotify stopped working on my Sonos system. It worked fine all last night, today, not so much..

It worked fine on all my other mobile devices, tablets, other family devices, including iphones. It just doesn't connect to Sonos. I can get it to work through the Sonos app as well as Google Play Music app, but not through the Spotify app. leading me to believe it's the app causing the issue. I tried all the usual fixes, uninstall, clear the cache, reboot the Sonos... Any ideas ??

Thanks.

Plan 

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Samsung S8+

Operating System

Android 8.0

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Hi @Bigf00t and welcome to the community,

sorry to hear you've trouble with the connection between Spotify app and Sonos.

You might  have checked already you've the latest versions of the operations system on you device and both Sonos and Spotify apps.. ?

Maybe this thread will be of help:

https://en.community.sonos.com/music-services-and-sources-228994/unable-to-connect-to-sonos-in-spoti...

good luck and have a nice day

I believe the problem has been resolved. What i did is unplug all the Sonos speakers, then the router. I started up the router and waited 5 minutes before plugging in each speaker, one by one until they all connected to the system. Seems to be working fine for a few days now. Hopefully this will resolve some of the issues others have had with Sonos.

Hi @Bigf00t,

I'm happy to hear you resolved this issue!

Indeed a good idea to post this, it might help others

Wish you a nice day and happy listening

Suggested posts