Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify on Denon x1200w will stop playing and crash when I unlock my phone or wives

Spotify on Denon x1200w will stop playing and crash when I unlock my phone or wives

Myself and my wife use Oneplus X and have Spotify installed on our computers and phones. Now we've taken advantage of the Family package. This has caused an error that wasn't there before.

Every time spotify is playing on the Denon network receiver and I unlock my phone it'll crash the Denon and will stop any playback on Spotify. Doesn't matter if it's mine or wives, it'll crash every time 100%. So we can't listen to spotify at home any more. 

Also if I uninstall Spotify on my phone the receiver will play without problems. But I also listen to Spotify on the way to work on my phone so I need it both at home and at work. I have tried reinstalling etc. Still a problem and 100% of the time I unlock my phone (or just press the power button to light up screen).

2 Replies

I have the same with my Onkyo-8150. I start playing Spotify connect from Android app, Onkyo plays. Phone goes sleep, when I unlock it Onkyo crashes. I need to reboot it. I have Android TV device (Mi box 4k) in my network with chromcast which is also available spotify device in my android app. I'm not sure if it makes any impact on this.

I Have same problem on FW 4400 always when I did oneplus 3T wake up display I saw that denon reset network and back to life after a maybe minute.

On FW 3400 denon did not do reset but only for 1_2 secund I heard strange scratches on speakers and after that Spotify playback is good.

In tested this bug be on two denon and both the same.

Motorola X style with this denon works good.

Google Nexus 7 2013 works bad.

Hard to say where is bug in denon or Oreo 5.0.1 in one plus 3t

Suggested posts