Free

Country

U.S.A.

Device

Google pixel 2 XL

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

I just started Spotify free to try it. I noticed on my Android phone there is a heart icon which if I understand this is kind of a like button or thumbs up like Pandora. But when connected to my pioneer avh-600ex it all works fine except there is no heart icon. I would like to use this option safely on the radio rather than using my phone to like a track. Is this an option, or am I wrong in my assumption. Thanks for any info.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

The heart icon is for saving songs, albums and playlists to Your Library, so you have easy access to all your liked content. Find more info here. However, we're afraid that this option isn't available in the display of your pioneer receiver, so it can only be used on your phone.

We appreciate your feedback and we'll make sure to pass it on to the right folks.

You can find more info about the Spotify features here.

If you have any questions, we're always a post away.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

The heart icon is for saving songs, albums and playlists to Your Library, so you have easy access to all your liked content. Find more info here. However, we're afraid that this option isn't available in the display of your pioneer receiver, so it can only be used on your phone.

We appreciate your feedback and we'll make sure to pass it on to the right folks.

You can find more info about the Spotify features here.

If you have any questions, we're always a post away.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts