Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify shows offline error and switches layouts randomly.

Solved!

Spotify shows offline error and switches layouts randomly.

Spotify has been acting weird for a few hours. I just can't search for any song and can't look at the home page since an error pops up saying i'm offline. I can still listen to my songs, but they aren't in offline mode. A few minutes ago the app shut down and when i re-opened it, it had a different layour and was fully working. After 30 minutes the app shut down and the old layout appeared again, along with the offline error. Anyone knows what this is?

Screenshot_20180316-185535.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I was having exactly the same problem - as far as I can tell it was specifically a problem with the configuration of Adblock Reborn. Do you also use that package?

I think what fixed it was switching to Whitelist mode, adding Spotify to the Whitelist, and enabling compatibility mode. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @TheFG, welcome to the community!

Let's try reinstalling Spotify on your mobile to see if it helps. If it shows the offline error again, try restarting your phone before trying again.

You can also try using a different WiFi or your phone's data to test it out.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Hey, found a solution: seems like Spotify was having troubles with Xposed, so i disabled it and after restarting, everything was working fine. I've always used Xposed for the Greenify module, but never had any conflict with Spotify, it all went down when i updated Xposed to the latest version. Anyone had similar problems? Thanks for the help anyways.

Marked as solution

I was having exactly the same problem - as far as I can tell it was specifically a problem with the configuration of Adblock Reborn. Do you also use that package?

I think what fixed it was switching to Whitelist mode, adding Spotify to the Whitelist, and enabling compatibility mode. 

Yeah, i whitelisted it and can now use both at the same time. Thanks for the help, i didn't think of that, i thought it had a compatility problem with the version n°89 🙂

Suggested posts