Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify still plays over bluetooth during phone calls

Spotify still plays over bluetooth during phone calls

I have an HTC One m8, lollipop version, and this recently started happening. I will be listening to Spotify through bluetooth in my car and if I make a call or a call comes in, the music will pause (like it should) for a bit, but then it'll start playing faintly in the backround of the call. I can hear it, but the person on the other end of the line can't. Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks!

26 Replies

Nexus 6p owner, exact same issue than the others, if it is not fixed in the coming 15 days, I will cancel my family subscription and move to another provider.

6P user here. Having the same issues.

Same here on LG G4 and Oneplus One.. 😞

Same issue here... It was happening with my HTC M8, and now it is still happening with HTC 10!!! And it is happening with my friend's iPhone 6 Plus as well!!!

It is a dangerous bug, I can imagine someone having an accident while trying to stop it playing music while driving!

Is Spotify team hearing this???

LOL I switched to apple music since 3 month ago because of this issue, it's still in beta but working perfectly.

My solution was to switch to Google Music, no longer have this issue.  It's the whole reason I dropped my spotify membership and tell others to use Google Music now.

It is a wonderfull feature! 🙂 I love listen to music and not just alone as a loonely freak. Could you immagine if everytime I receive a call my music should always stop and everyone else should listen to my phonecall and wait for me to finish before we start again to enjoy my playlist?! If I'm alone or I need it differently, when I have a phonecall I just lower the bluetooth speacker volume or the volume of the radio in the car as I would do with any normal system and... it's just perfect 🙂 Thank you spotify 🙂 🙂 🙂

Suggested posts