Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify with VPN not working

Spotify with VPN not working

I've been using Spotify with a VPN for about an year now, planning to buy it when it gets released in my country, but today it just stopped working, cannot login anymore, my friend in US tried logging he couldn't as well

9 Replies

same for me. I dont know what happened with spotify, not able to login on android. I have been using it through vpn. Something is wrong. Please HELP me

Hello,
Hopefully Spotify will be with you soon! Be sure to add your email here for updates: http://www.spotify.com/why-not-available/

I have tried several times to go premium but everytime i logging with my paypal it redirects to a blank page after i click on agree to conditions. Please help me with this

That’s not cool. Sounds simple, but does a quick log out/in again help?

Have tried several times but still the same.

Hey @Loozy,

In which country are you located?

Let me know.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Im from Maldives but I use a VPN connect to United States.

@Loozy,

Thanks for letting me know.

Since Spotify doesn't officially support VPNs, and because the Spotify service hasn't launched in your country yet, there's unfortunately not much that can be done to help you resolve this issue.

Spotify are launching in new countries as often as possible. Be sure to add your email at http://www.spotify.com/why-not-available/ to be the first to hear. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

@Loozy 

Good news!

Spotify is now available in Maldives

You can read more information about Spotify's launch in new markets in this news article: Spotify Expands International Footprint, Bringing Audio to 80+ New Markets

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts