Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Suggested songs causing problems.

Suggested songs causing problems.

I have encountered a new problem with Spotify on my G2 over the last couple of days.

When a song from my playlist finishes playing, the app goes silent.  I pick up the phone when I can (I'm driving) and look at the app.  In place of the banner showing the current song and the play/pause buttons, it just says 'suggested song'.  No sound is coming out and there is nothing I can do to change track or make music play.  After a long time (the length of the 'suggested song?) one of my songs comes back on.

I gather it is not possile to turn off sugested songs, which must be a cunning plan to drive us to premium as it is a most unwanted feature.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to why my suggested songs are a) silent, and b) not listed by name?

Thanks

Matt

2 Replies

That is odd... I think you should try a clean install (follow this guide: [GUIDE] How to fix common issues for Spotify on Android)

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Thanks, I've done the clean install.  I will report back here when tested in the car, which requires the stupid car to get back from the garage.

Cheers

Matt

Suggested posts