Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Synced a total of 350 songs,then they are gone again

Synced a total of 350 songs,then they are gone again

Seems as though the spotify software is losing It's quality,I get frequent glitches/weird  audio abnormalities.

So my main issue is syncing tracks,so I sync 350 starred tracks.They sync.I open the app in my phone to see that offline mode has been deselected in that playlist,I turn it on and it starts syncing from the very start again.

Also I can no longer sync via USB on my nexus? When I plug it in it just syncs(SLOWLY) via the wireless network.

These may seem like minor issues,but I'm paying for a service..

4 Replies

Hi! Welcome to teh Spotify community! Sorry you're experienceing this problem.

Have you tried doing a reinstall yet?

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Yea,but even then why should this happen?
Just happend again.Really annoying.

Think I'll cancel my subscription

You didn't answer the question about sync via USB

There is no way to sync over USB (unless you have an old iPod touch). All other syncing is done via WiFi for security/encryption purposes.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts