Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Syncing Spotify tracks to a third party playlist

Solved!

Syncing Spotify tracks to a third party playlist

I would like to be able to put my Spotify tracks on another playlist on my phone. I pay for Spotify premium, so I can listen to my music on my phone, even when I'm offline. The problem is that I really, really like Taylor Swift. Since-for whatever reason-most of her new music is not available on Spotify, there is a gaping hole in many of my playlists where one of my all-time favorite artists should be. 

This could be solved easily by putting all of my Spotify tracks AND the Taylor Swift songs that I've purchased from the play store together in one third party app. Does anybody know of an app that would enable me to do this? Or even how to go about doing it? I'm not very tech-savvy, unfortunately.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi TSwizzleFan! As far as Taylor Swift goes, you'd have to talk to her about her decision to remove her content from Spotify. As far as being able to listen to Taylor Swift, with that I can help. While there exsit no third party applications I am aware of, Spotify does allow you to listen to local tracks. If you download Taylor Swift's music you will be able to import it into Spotify and listen through it there. For directions on how, this FAQ page should be of use. Let me know if there's anything else you need! Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hello,
While it would be pretty cool to have one centralized app for all of your music, I'm afraid that it is not possible due to copyright restrictions. Currently, saved music can only be accessed through the Spotify app, and honestly, this probably won't be changing anytime soon.
Cheers,
Cam
"A little goodwill goes a mighty long way." - Ted Leo and the Pharmacists
Marked as solution

Hi TSwizzleFan! As far as Taylor Swift goes, you'd have to talk to her about her decision to remove her content from Spotify. As far as being able to listen to Taylor Swift, with that I can help. While there exsit no third party applications I am aware of, Spotify does allow you to listen to local tracks. If you download Taylor Swift's music you will be able to import it into Spotify and listen through it there. For directions on how, this FAQ page should be of use. Let me know if there's anything else you need! Cheers!

Suggested posts