Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The app crashes at the start/new sd card

Solved!

The app crashes at the start/new sd card

Hi! 
Firstly, sorry for my English.

So, I have a problem with my Spotify app. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and when I open the app it just...crash, "Spotify has been arrested" or something like this. I can't use it Smiley Sad I closed manually the app, I cleared the cache and the data, disinstalled and installed it again...the same.
I recently bought a new sd card (64gb) so I though it could be the real problem....but why? It's not full at all. Why could it get problem to this app?!Smiley Frustrated

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I solved! I decided to format the micro sd card because it was protected and I didn't know other ways but this. I installed the Spotify app and now it works! 

Btw, yes, I had tranfered the data from the old microsd to the new one..

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hello!

Have you tried to reboot your phone?

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

Yes, I have! It still doesn't work >.<

DId you transfer data from an old SD card to your new one? If so you mau have a corrupt cache, try the complete uninstall as detailed in the link below. This will give yu a completely fresh start and check for redundant folders which could be causing your issue:

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History
Marked as solution

I solved! I decided to format the micro sd card because it was protected and I didn't know other ways but this. I installed the Spotify app and now it works! 

Btw, yes, I had tranfered the data from the old microsd to the new one..

Suggested posts