Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The dislike button is gone. Add it back.

The dislike button is gone. Add it back.

I have been using spotify off and on for about 2 years now and one of my biggest problems is that the dislike button (appeared as a skip symbol, when you would tap it, it wouldn't reccomend that song or other songs like it to you.) Is gone, why? No clue. I am very annoyed and confused why they removed this. And they near completely ignore any talk of it. Why is the dislike button gone, it's stupid spotify, if i don't like what i'm hearing i should have the option to not hear other tracks like it. I rarely listen to my daily mix anymore and just shuffle through a 500 hour playlist that contains all of the songs i listen to because i don't want to listen to songs i don't like that often pop up in the daily mix.

1 Reply

Hey there @cyrum,

Thank you for your post. 

You can now instead click the three dot menu on the song that's playing and then click Hide this song

We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall. We’re sorry that this means you’re not able to use Spotify like you wish to do at the moment.

If you have any questions we're always one reply away 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts