Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

This app sucks!

This app sucks!

I had the Iphone and was paying for the app and when i switched to android i started paying again yesterday.... the app wont even work at all! ive restarted my phone, took the battery out, uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, shut it down completly and nothing works... and of course i cant find a customer service number because they sure as hell don't wanna refund the money. Now i'm screwed and if i can't get the refund back and just switch back to free version then i wont use spotify at all!

1 Reply

What kind of device are you using? Surely using the latest version of the Spotify app? How doesn't the app work? If you would clarify few issues we'd be happy to try and sort it out for you.

If you want to contact the staff - you can do so via

http://www.spotify.com/fi/about-us/contact/

You can log in to www.spotify.com and Cancel your premium subscription if you are not happy with it. This would assure you that you are not charrged more. For refund, use the contact form to contact the Staff

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Suggested posts