Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

i still cant log in

i still cant log in

At first i couldnt log in because i didnt have premium but now when i do it still wont log in??? I dont like to pay for stuff that wont work...
5 Replies

Hi, what happens when you try to log in?

Please could you uninstall then reinstall the app, thanks.

Tried to uninstall and reinstall but it wont work.. Nothing happends when im trying to log in, i press log in and logging in shows up for less then a second and back to log in..

Could you try erasing the cache and data in app settings please.

This is not to do with your subscription.

Sounds to me that there is an issue with the app installation. I'd clear the cache / check and delete all spotify related folders on your memory card + device memory, and then try reinstalling. You could try installing an older version and see if it works.

You didn't specify what sort of device your having the problem with or the Android version in it. Think some Jelly Bean OS devices have issues, but ICS devices should work.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

If you are signing in with your facebook details also check the the facebook app on-the-job phone is up to date. It it is then sign out if it and try signing in to spotify
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Suggested posts