Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trouble with daily mix

Trouble with daily mix

Plan:  Free/Premium

Device:  NVIDIA Shield

My Question or Issue

No Daily Mix.  Daily mix working fine on Android Samsung phone.  It was working on my old Android TV Box.  I replaced my old Android box with NVIDIA Shield.  Logged into my account and No Daily Mix.  Uninistalled and reinstalled Spotify.  Still not Daily Mix.  What do I do now?

2 Replies

Hey @nealhayden.

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Just to confirm, do you still currently see your Daily Mixes in a different device or our Web Player

If you do, and you're still having troubles locating them on your new Android device, we'd suggest trying the below:

• Try connecting to a different internet connection from that device.
  • Try searching for "Daily Mix" or looking under the Made For You section.

If that doesn't help, we'd recommend trying a clean reinstall of the app on your device by following the steps below:

1. Head here and click Remove all devices
  2. Go to your Spotify settings, scroll down to Storage and then clear the cache
  3. From the Android home screen, tap Settings > Apps
  4. Find Spotify in your list of apps, tap it and clear the cache and data. Then select Uninstall.
  5. Switch your device off and wait a couple minutes.
  6. Switch your device back on.
  7. Open the Google Play Store then search for and install the Spotify Music app.

On another note, if the Daily Mixes don't show up on another device or the Web Player, we'd recommend making sure to keep listening to and exploring as much music possible to get a full line up of mixes soon. 

You can also find out more info on Daily Mixes here.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Finally fixed the problem.  Uninstalled Spotify.  Rather than reinstalling from Google Play, downloaded spotify.apk from apkpure.com.  Installed using the file and no problem.  I assume Google Play is the problem.  I have been having lots of problems with my NVDIA Shield and Google Play.

Suggested posts