Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to remove a song from the playlist

Unable to remove a song from the playlist

When i am listening to a song from a playlist and click on the 3 dots. I never get the option to remove from playlist. I am forced to go to the playlist and scroll through the playlist and find the song playing and then remove the song manually...
2 Replies

Hi @outprosys !

You are able to use the 3 dots next to a specific song to remove it from your playlist on specific spotify platforms, such as the desktop app I am able to.

Unfortunately on mobile (I use iPhone) we are unable to remove a song from a playlist through the 3 dots next to the song. To remove a song from a playlist, click the 3 dots at the top right next to the playlist title > Edit > Remove from playlist. You can click the 3 dots at the top when you are scrolled anywhere in the playlist, not specifically at the top.

-Rachel 🙂

What a pity. I use an Android device. I have a very long playlist and whenever I want remove a song that is playing I need to go back to playlists and then scroll down through 100's of songs to find and remove it... Please can someone fix this?

Suggested posts