Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unfortunately, Spotify Has Stopped

Unfortunately, Spotify Has Stopped

I know I know this question already answered but the solutions doesn't work for me. It was working fine but one day when I tried to open the app, it just stopped and I kept receiving that "stopped" notification over and over again. I've deleted the app. Then I've looked here, I followed the steps. I've erased it, searched "spotify" on my phone to delete every last bit, then I've come here to do that "offline devices" thing, erased them all. Then I've closed my phone, removed the SD, started my phone again, I actually checked to see if I missed a step or a folder, then I reinstalled the app, it seemed to be working but when I log in, same thing happened. App closed, I got a "stopped" window, closed it but got it again and again. I've stopped it, erased it from the "apps" section, everything all over again, didn't work.  With or without SD, erasing cache, data, app itself and reinstalling, nothing worked. I just can't use the app anymore. Every other app seems to be working fine. Uh and, at first shortcuts dissappeared.

1 Reply

Hey @QuantumTesla,

Thanks for reaching out and explaining in detail everything you have tried.

Just to confirm, have you done a clean reisntall or a regular reinstall? 

If so, could you please check the following afterwards:

• Mobile Settings> Apps> Spotify> Permissions. Allow everything you see there.
  • Mobile settings> Apps> Spotify> Battery> Optimize battery usage> select top All (not optimized for apps)> Spotify> disable.

Let us know if you have done all of this. We'll be keeping an eye on your replies.

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts