Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Upgrade from Android 2.3.6 to 4: Pause/Play does not work on bluetooth A2DP client anymore

Solved!

Upgrade from Android 2.3.6 to 4: Pause/Play does not work on bluetooth A2DP client anymore

I was used to use a Bluetooth A2DP client with Spotify on my Android Nexus S with OS 2.3.6. After installing the newest Android OS 4 Spotify app is not able anymore to react anymore on Pause/Play pressed on my Bluetooth client wich is connected via A2DP protocol. Next and Previous key is still working. Since everything works fine when using the build in music player it seems to be an issue with the Spotfy app. A bit annoying that basic functionality has changed after a OS upgrade.   

I am using this device: http://www.raikko.de/de/mobilesound/bluetoothaudioadapter.html

Spotify: Please fix this.

regards

spa

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spotify does not currently support Android 4 (!)

It has been informally annouced that a brand spanking new app that does is on the way ... but Android 4 has been out months now so who knows how much longer we need to wait

----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Spotify does not currently support Android 4 (!)

It has been informally annouced that a brand spanking new app that does is on the way ... but Android 4 has been out months now so who knows how much longer we need to wait

----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Suggested posts