Premium

Country

Austria

Device

(Huawei P20 Lite)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue:

1. Hey, so I wanted to report a user for doing fake streams and stuff in his playlist, so I clicked on report, then typed in my email adress, copied the verification code and pasted the it in. But it says the code isn't working. That's actually not for the first time, it happened several times before. I just don't know why this happens, it's also on my pc. I guess it has something to do with my account...

Has anyone have ever had this problem before and knows perhaps a solution? Thanks in advance!

Screenshot_20211207_181034_com.google.android.gm.jpg
Screenshot_20211207_181054_com.android.chrome.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Bluew_Music,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

If the website is having issues taking the verification code sent to your email, could you do the same process again from an incognito window? 

In case the issue persists, we suggest you connect your devices to a different internet network and try again.

Let us know how this goes.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Bluew_Music,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

If the website is having issues taking the verification code sent to your email, could you do the same process again from an incognito window? 

In case the issue persists, we suggest you connect your devices to a different internet network and try again.

Let us know how this goes.

MafeGModerator

Hey, thanks for the quick answer! I tried it in Inkognito mode and it worked! Thanks a lot!

Hey @Bluew_Music,

Thanks for letting us know that everything is working fine now.

In this case, i's a good idea to clear the cookies and cache of your browser. And don't hesitate to give us a shout if you have more questions.

Have a great day!

MafeGModerator

Hi, I'm located in Taiwan and this is not working for me either for both podcasts I produce and their respective emails. I've tried incognito mode on Chrome and switched to a different network. No matter what, the codes never work.

Hey @crianp,

Thank you for your reply in this thread and for the troubleshooting you've done so far.

We'd recommend starting off by giving this a try in another browser. You've mentioned that you've used Google Chrome, open it with Microsoft Edge this time. 

In case the code is still not working, if possible, try using another device.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

LyubkaModerator

Suggested posts