Premium

Country

United States

Device

Pixel 2 and Fitbit versa 2

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

I keep trying to connect Spotify to my Fitbit versa 2. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the app, restarted both the phone and watch as well as hooked up my Spotify premium account. I keep receiving this message "Start Spotify on another device and it will appear here". Spotify is on and music is playing, however nothing happens. I've gone to the Fitbit forums but Fitbit says since Spotify developed the app, fixing it is on you. Please help! There are many posts on the Fitbit community about this and I got this watch because the versa finally got Spotify.

3 Replies

I'm having a similar issue launching spotify on my versa...I've installed and uninstalled the spotify app, but it fails to launch within my fitbit versa.  Has anyone gotten back to you yet on this?

Not a soul. It works fine with my computer all the time but this is a continuous issue.

I'm so sorry...wish they didn't make it so difficult to get help.

I'm not quite sure what else to do either...I'm starting to look for alternative music playing services since I work out and like the fitbit's ease of use and need an app that actually works...I hope someone helps, or they may be loosing another customer...

Suggested posts