Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Weird noise between songs and at the end of albums. (Verizon Galaxy Nexus)

Solved!

Weird noise between songs and at the end of albums. (Verizon Galaxy Nexus)

This has been happening a lot to me lately, where between tracks or at the end of an album this really loud and rather weird noise (that I can best describe as something you might hear Michael Bay's Transformers make) happens for a solid 5 seconds. It always scares the hell out  of me. I emailed SPotify support but I figured I'd try and post here as well to see if anyone else was having this issue.

24 Replies
Marked as solution

I have upgraded to Jelly bean now and uped to the latest Spotify version from Play. I have enabled the eq again and i havent hade the terrible noice yet. But now i got even worse problems, like spotify switsches song in the middle of a song (happend 10+ during a 35 minuts play time) but that will become a new bug report.

I solved this issue by disabling compression in dspmanager. S3 with aokp rom 4.1.2.

I'm getting something like this (Michael Bay-esque is the best way to describe it) in my bluetooth headphones whenever any song from a specific album starts playing. Here's the details:

Device: Verizon Droid Razr 4G (running ICS 4.0.4)

Headphones: Motorola HT820

Album: "These Are The Vistas" by The Bad Plus

Offline or Online - doesn't matter

Unfortunately, I have to power-off my headphones to make the sound stop. Skipping to the next track before turning the headphones on resolves it until something from that album comes up again.

Same problem here.  Happens almost everytime I use my phone to listen in my car.  Any help.  I have an LG Lucid VS840.  HELP!!

like a dubstep kind of sound, right?

Suggested posts