Plan

Premium

Device

Tablet, smartphone, FireTV

Operating System

Android 5.0.2/6.0 and Fire OS 

My Question or Issue

Hi,

as a new Spotify user I'm not yet familiar with all the features of the Spotify app. From Amazon's Music Unlimited service I know a feature where every song that has been added to the library or any playlist will get automatically added to a playlist named "newly added". That makes it easy to quickly find songs that have recently been added to one of your own playlists. 

I miss this feature on Spotify. Or is there one? Is there a way I can quickly see what songs I have recently added to one of my playlists? 

Thanks for your suggestions.

2 Replies

Hey @2ocgqfv-o_war, Welcome to our Community.

Every playlist you create sorts the songs by default by the date you added or as you said by recently added. Your most recent songs, the ones that you added to a playlist or saved to your Songs folder will appear up top.

If you have any other question please feel free to ask 😉

Have a nice day 🙂

Yes, I already noticed this and I think this is a good feature. But suppose I have added a dozen songs in the last two weeks. They all were added to different playlists. As far as I was able to figure out there is no way to quickly find out what songs were added in the last two weeks. Or is there a way (without opening every single playlist to take a look at the first song in the list)?

Suggested posts