Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Won't play on mobile, but only on desktop

Solved!

Won't play on mobile, but only on desktop

Username– fi*********@gmail.com
Or 1216415695

I tried about everything I could between uninstalling and re installing the app. Updating payment options.. Etc. It says I have a premium subscription, but yet won't play any mobile songs. Very frustrated ha jf anyone could help I would appreciate it

Mod Edit - Taken out email address

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@amb734 wrote:

I just purchased a premium subscription and it says I have premium in the browser, but the desktop program still has ads, and on my android tablet it tells me I need to upgrade to play songs, then sends me to my account page that shows that I've already upgraded. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the app, logging in and out, restarting the device--nothing works. If this isn't fixed, I'm canceling my subscription.

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Sometimes it can take a while for your subscription to appear across all of your devices, give it a little time. Also, try logging out, fully restarting your device and then logging in again. 

I would also suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Whats up my phone died with my premium account on it suddenly .i was charge for premium but cant access my account on new phone..I went through all accounts but still said i am free.i have my bank statement with charges plz help
I love service but dont want to be taken as a fool

View solution in original post

12 Replies

I just purchased the premium membership. I cannot access my music on my kindle or phone. I tried everything also. I am about to delete my account because this seems more like a headache then being able to enjoy. Can anyone help?

This just started happening to me.  I've been using premium for months, and all of a sudden, nothing will play on mobile, only on my desktop.

I've searched google, thinking it was a server outage or something (caused by godaddy?), but I'm not seeing anything except a few things here, but mostly related to new accounts.  My account isn't new.

I'll keep trying to fix my problem, but yeah, not working here.

Rhfmatt - The previous posts will have been related to a minor server hiccup earlier today. However, it should have been sorted this morning.

Your issue seems a little different. What exactly is happening? Are you logging in with your Facebook details?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Yep, logging on with facebook details.  I just checked my account details on the main site, and everything checks out subscription wise.

Just joined this commmunity as I too have the same problem and was looking to see if it was just me.

Large playlist downloaded and it 'plays' but no sound (and yes I have checked the volume and mute status). Would be grateful for any help.

Try restarting phone. It worked for me.

Yep me too. Thanks for helping out.

Got the same problem, premium account and mobile won't play anything. Only say to get a premium account. Using Android and restarted the phone, reinstalled spotify and cleared cache for spotify. Still won't play anything.....

I just purchased a premium subscription and it says I have premium in the browser, but the desktop program still has ads, and on my android tablet it tells me I need to upgrade to play songs, then sends me to my account page that shows that I've already upgraded. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the app, logging in and out, restarting the device--nothing works. If this isn't fixed, I'm canceling my subscription.

Marked as solution

@amb734 wrote:

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Sometimes it can take a while for your subscription to appear across all of your devices, give it a little time. Also, try logging out, fully restarting your device and then logging in again. 

I would also suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Got it working, thanks! 🙂

Marked as solution

Whats up my phone died with my premium account on it suddenly .i was charge for premium but cant access my account on new phone..I went through all accounts but still said i am free.i have my bank statement with charges plz help
I love service but dont want to be taken as a fool

Suggested posts